The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Sahacart shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Payment Rules For Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Sahacart Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Sahacart in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Sahacart reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Sahacart may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Sahacart reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Sahacart or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Sahacart may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Sahacart. As a result of such check if Sahacart is not satisfied with the credit-ability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Sahacart shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Sahacart.
- Sahacart may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Sahacart deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, sahacart may hold Transaction Price and Sahacart may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Sahacart will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Sahacart.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Sahacart we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the returns/replacement policy provided on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy.
|Beauty Items||Non ReturnableThis item is non-returnable due to hygiene and personal care nature of the product.However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.|
|Shaving and Hair Removal||10 Days ReturnableThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. You can also return the product within 10 days of delivery for full refund.Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, user manual, warranty cards, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.|
|Health and Personal Care: Grooming (Fragrance, Hair care and styling, Makeup, Skin care, Oral Care, Nail Care, Baby Care) Medical Supplies and Equipment, Family Planning, Household Consumables, and Baby Nutritional Products||Non ReturnableThis item is non-returnable due to hygiene and consumable nature of the product.However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.|
|Health and Pesonal Care: Heart Rate Monitors, Health Monitors, Scales, Miscellaneous Health and Wellness Appliances; Sports Nutrition; Contact Lens & Eye Care Products||10 Days ReturnableThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.You can also return the product within 10 days of delivery for full refund. Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, user manual, warranty cards, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.|
|Personal Care Appliances: Shavers, Trimmers, Hair Dryers, Straighteners; Skin care, Nail care, Medical equipments||10 Days ReturnableThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.You can also return the product within 10 days of delivery for full refund. Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, user manual, warranty cards, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.|
|Personal Care Appliances: Oral Care Products and Appliances||Non ReturnableThis item is non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.|
|Occupational Health & Safety Products||Non ReturnableThis item is non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness nature of the product.However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement|
|Grocery & Gourmet||Non ReturnableThis item is non-returnable due to consumable nature of the product. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.|
Who we are
Our website address is: https://sahacart.com.
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior, preferences, and other such information that you choose to provide.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Contacts Permissions: If you allow us to access your contact list information including you and your contacts’ e-mail ids and any other details saved therein, it enables us to provide social features to you and your friends/contacts such as sharing your orders with your friends/contacts, inviting your contacts to try our app, send across referral links to your friends/contacts, etc. We may also use this information to make recommendations for groceries. This information will be synced from your phone and stored on our servers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, name, billing address, shipping address, phone number etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure website of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. Additionally your information may be used to communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, use of preferences related information for advertising purposes and site optimization.
Device information: We may need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, etc. Basis these inputs, we intend to optimize your order experience and thereby serving you better.
Location: This permission enables us to give you the benefit of delivering the product to your address and also to provide location specific deals with personalized in-funnel experience.
SMS: If you allow us to access your SMS, we read your SMS to auto fill or pre-populate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number. This provides you a seamless purchase experience while making an order and you do not need to move out of the app to read the SMS and then enter it in the app.
Phone: The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to our customer contact centers directly through the app.
Email ID: If you allow us to access your email id then, it enables us to send various deals and offers directly to your email.
Photo/ Media/ Files: We take media storage permissions to cache the Sahacart images to provide seamless and fast experience while browsing Sahacart app.
Wi-Fi connection information: When you allow us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, we optimize your experience such as more detailing on maps, better image loading etc.
Camera: You can grant camera permission as well to take pictures from your camera like that of the invoice, defected products etc., in our customer chat feature.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/application and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.